NCSY has paired up with the Princeton Review to offer the prep course you know and love for a fraction of the price.
- 18 hours of classroom instruction, taught over 6 classes, to be completed a week prior to the SAT test
- SAT course manual and 1460 SAT test questions
- Eighteen hours of content and strategies specific to the SAT sections: Math, Science, Reading and English
- Essay Writing focused for the SAT
- 4 full‐length proctored SAT practice exams under realistic testing conditions scored by the Princeton Review office, and essays, graded with feedback
- Full online student dashboard access for each student with 140+ videos, practice questions and personalized learning tools that track progress
Cost: The standard 15-hour course starts at $699 and we are offering 18 hours for $549*.
*Includes The Portland Shabbaton (Feb 15-17) for free for first time Shabbaton attendees.
Each Sunday, for 8 weeks, students will meet for 3 hours and 45 minutes. The first 45 minutes will be “The Jewish Brain” followed by the 3-hour Princeton Review course. In addition, 1 practice SAT test will be offered on January 8th at 5 pm, and 3 practice SAT tests will be offered on various weeknights. Those will last for 4-5 hours.
Dates: Jan 13, 27, Feb 3, 10, 24 and Mar 3rd.
Classes meet at the NCSY office: 6688 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland OR 97219.
Time: 11:45 am - 3:30 pm